Cambridge Exam Preparation
A CAE class in action
2018 Course Dates
- 29th Jan – 9th March (4 or 6 weeks available) – FCE exam on 10th March or CAE exam on 17th March
- 9th April – 18th May (4 or 6 weeks available) – FCE or CAE exam on 19th May
- 30th July – 7th Sept (4 or 6 weeks available) – CAE exam on 8th September
- 15th Oct – 23rd Nov (4 or 6 weeks available) – CAE exam on 24th November
Throughout the year, Norwich Study Centre offers Cambridge English exam preparation classes for First Certificate (FCE) and Advanced (CAE) exams.
- Are accepted by over 20,000 employers and educational institutions in 130 countries.
- Prove that you are ready for success in your studies.
- Increase your employment opportunities in increasingly globalised economies where English is the lingua franca.
Our teachers are experienced and dedicated to focusing on the areas that you personally need to work on to get the best result possible.
We try to make sure that all of the students in one class are studying for the same exam so please contact us for more information.
Time: 9:30am – 11:00am, 11:30am – 1:00pm Monday to Friday
CEFR Level: B2 (Upper Intermediate) – C1 (Advanced)
Minimum class size: 4
Maximum class size: 14
Minimum age: 16
Taking the Exam
We can give you advice on which exam you should take relating to your level of English and help you book the exam.
Prices can change depending on the exam centre and late bookings.
According to Cambridge Open Centre, the FCE exam price is approximately £140 and the CAE exam price is approximately £146.
If you would like more personalised tuition, please see our 1:1 courses.