Course Dates 2017
13 – 17 February
10 – 13 April – does not include 14 April bank holiday
5 – 16 June (Option for 1 or 2 weeks)
26 – 30 June
3 – 14 July (Option for 1 or 2 weeks)
- 31 July – 4 August
- 21 – 25 August
- 4 – 8 September
- 23 October – 3 November (Option for 1 or 2 weeks)
Norwich Study Centre offers seven main Teacher Training courses:*
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Introduction to Teaching English as a Foreign Language plus one of the following options:
- Drama Techniques for Creative Language Teaching
- Teaching English for Business
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English Pronunciation
- How to Motivate Your Students
Class sizes are kept small with an average of 5 students per class and a maximum of 14, ensuring plenty of support and assistance from our highly experienced trainers.
The length and content of each course varies. Please find further information on each course in our drop-down list.
Given timetables/course layouts are a guideline, and we are happy to work with all clients so that a course may be designed specifically to meet individual training needs.
*Please note, our Teacher Training courses are not accredited by the British Council.
A group of teachers from Germany receiving their certificates at the end of their course