Pre-Sessional A-Levels – IB/iGCSE
Norwich Study Centre is an approved pre-sessional course provider of Norwich School. This course focuses on preparation for taking GCSE/IB exams before joining A-level courses in the UK and improving English communication skills.
The morning classes (15 hours per week) are subject-specific and give an effective way of improving students’ ability in their chosen subject area, whilst at the same time, providing practice of studying subjects in English.
Subjects previously taught include:
- English (as a first language or as a second language)
The afternoon classes (6 hours per week) offer practice in developing English language study skills, along with grammar and vocabulary. Class sizes are small and this ensures students will be confident to continue studying in schools in the UK.
- Individually designed courses to suit students’ particular needs.
- Expert tutors in a range of subjects including science, maths and economics.
- High levels of care with individual progress carefully monitored.
- A pathway to studying at top international schools.
Price: £800 per week
CEFR Level: B1+ (Intermediate) – C2 (Advanced)
Minimum class size: 4
Maximum class size: 14
Minimum age: 16